Friday, March 24, 2023

Heart Full

This week has been an absolute blur of crazy. I worked late Tuesday, and we've just had a lot of pre-spring break extra. Yesterday, I was able to get in one of my nature walks. I broke every girl scout rule: I was alone, wearing a sweater dress and ballet flats, and I went off the main path to get to the water. It was so worth it, though:
I also took the time to appreciate the town's young artists' installations in the park:

And I ended the night watching Issa do pointe:
Their recital dance is so stupid cool, and I can't believe how much these three have grown since the days of bedroom pointe. I also love watching them collaborate with Ms. Brooke on the choreography. 

It was one of those evenings that just filled my heart in all the best ways.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment