Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Now We Wait!

Issa has decided, after a lot of thought and exploration, that her first choice college is Meredith! She got the email in June that the application would open soon, and she started working on her essay. Yesterday, the application opened, and she and I sat down just to look at it.
Two hours later this happened:
She submitted it! She is doing Early Decision, which means if she gets in she is going! We will know by November 15!

I was not really prepared to have her college application submitted yesterday, but once she got going she just kept rolling! All I did was look up phone numbers and cheer at each screen. I'm so super proud of her, and I'm glad this won't be hanging over her head when school starts. I can't wait to see what the next chapter holds for her...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment