Monday, May 25, 2020

Days 68-70: A Very Quiet Weekend

We had a very exciting Friday followed by a very quiet weekend! 

Issa's big news is I let her come with me to grocery Friday morning. She has been getting some serious cabin fever, and the grocery was so much more pleasant with help.

Evan's big news is his teacher stopped by:
 She brought him his fifth grade graduate sign, which was very exciting. He was glad to see her--and her dog.

Issa and I spent part of the weekend geming, and I finished my first project:
 Buddy spent most of the weekend sleeping:
 He really thinks he is a human.

Issa also made fabulous cupcakes:
The rest of the weekend was spent reading, puzzling, playing, and just being. We had exactly zero plans, and it was kind of lovely. We are all taking this Memorial Day off, which is really lovely before another crazy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment