Monday, March 19, 2018

Lucky Spring

We had a lovely spring weekend! 

Saturday, we took Mom out for brunch to celebrate her birthday and then spent some time walking the river walk and enjoying some actual sunshine. We spent the afternoon hanging out with the street party and watching all of the kids enjoy the warm weather and being together. We ended our day with Irish stew and sode bread feeling the luck of the Irish indeed.

Yesterday, I was really sick. I woke up with no voice and a terrible cough that would leave me breathless. It was super fun. But...the best husband in the world took care of me, and by dinner I felt like I needed some fresh air. The weather was just too pretty to stay in, and I was hopeful some fresh air would help clear the yuck. It sorta worked. But when we got home, the kids were not ready to come inside:


 Yep. They are wittling spears. They have delusions of spear fishing with them. Rest assured Daddy was on hand to supervise and wittle himself:
We are trying to soak in every drop of spring before it snows here again on Wednesday. I can't even.

No comments:

Post a Comment