Monday, March 12, 2018

Snow!

At the end of last week, Brad and I went to Asheville! I had a conference, and he agreed to tag along. I was actually the co-chair for the conference, and it went really well. In the evenings, Brad and I ventured out for great food and enjoyed some time just being. We've both been crazy busy with work and running the kids, and we had barely seen each other! We are so grateful Mom was able to stay with the kids and give us a little break. We also got to see some snow flurries, which is beautiful when the backdrop is the mountains.

Today, I'm frantically redoing my schedule because we are supposed to get snow here--again. The kids will get out of school at 11, and I'm trying to get out of the office by noon. My hyacinths and I are not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment