Friday, June 8, 2018

And That's a Wrap

Another school year is in the books!

Yesterday, we celebrated Issa at her end of the year awards ceremony. In addition to being recognized for the honor roll, she received her team's Citizenship Award:
 She was recognized for her kindness, thoughfullness, and willingness to help. If there is one award I would hope my children would receive, it's that one. I couldn't be more proud.

She has grown up so much this year. Brad has been traveling this week, so I've been taking Evan to the dojo. Both nights, she made dinner:
 There is something a little surreal about walking in the door to dinner already prepared by your eldest. I feel like it was yesterday that she served me scrambled eggs complete with shells.

And this morning then left for the last days of third and sixth grade:
 Just to highlught how much they have grown this year, the first and last day side by side:
We are gearing up for a fun summer, and I can't wait to see how they grow next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment