Monday, February 11, 2019

A Very Big Weekend

Issa might be running away to join the circus:
 One of the dance enrichment opportunities was to go and take a class at Circus School. Issa was the only one from her studio who chose to go, but she fell in love with the trapeze:
 I can't believe how strong she is, and the teacher was surprised how quickly she caught on:
 She even got pretty good with the silks:
 It was so fun to watch:
 And she's pretty sure she wants to go back.

Evan also decided to cut his hair:
 The mop top is gone, and I think he aged five years. I think I've finally stopped doing a double-take every time I see him.

Sunday, we girls headed to the ballet:
It was another beautiful afternoon, and it was made even more special because we bumped into Lauren A. there!

It's another full week, but we are going into it very happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment