Monday, August 12, 2019

And So It Begins...

School doesn't start for two more weeks, but our fall has begun.

I'm back at work this week. I work all summer, but everyone else comes back today. Students arrive Saturday. Campus is alive again.

And Issa is back in the studio. The first of many taxi runs:
This is Company Camp week, but she actually started Saturday. By the end of the day yesterday her entire musical theatre dance was finished and jazz will be finished by the end of the day today. She is loving her new team, and we are loving her make the leap to older dancer. She is hydrating and fueling and taking good care of her body without us having to say a thing. It's weird this phase of parenting. I keep wanting to help, but she's got it. I think I'll take it...

No comments:

Post a Comment