Monday, August 26, 2019

Happy First Day!

They are off:
 We have two very happy kiddos heading into eighth and fifth grades:
 Issa is thrilled to be an Eagle this year:
 She is also very excited because she met her new choir teacher and really, really likes her. She was devastated when Ms. Kelly left last year, so we are all breathing a sigh of relief.


Evan is so excited to be in Ms. Chenlo's class:
Some of his buddies are in his class, and they all chose to sit together at Open House. We are banking they have new seats by tomorrow, but today should be fun!

We are enjoying the newness of the year. The kiddos bounced out of bed, ate breakfast, and we in fabulous moods, ready to go early. I know it won't last, but I sure will take it while I can! They also were so excited last night they were hyper organized down to having lunches packed! They noted how much easier it made the morning, so I'm hoping that one sticks.

I'm a bit of a mess. I didn't bank on the last years of elementary and middle hitting at the same time and hitting me so hard. I'm excited for new chapters, though, and I have no doubt this is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment