Monday, January 27, 2020

A Crazy Week in Wonderland

Last week was absolutely insane. Every four years, the faculty produces Alice in Wonderland for our students. We start with read-throughs in December, but we really put the whole thing together in a week. Our one dress rehearsal is Thursday in front of our families and alumni, and then we do two shows Friday and Saturday for our current students. It's crazy and exhausting and I love it even if I still haven't recovered. This year, I made my debut as the Caterpillar:
I had a very supportive fan club Thursday:

And I loved seeing former students:
And most importantly, getting the seal of approval from my predecessor:
Aside from a trip down the rabbit hole, we also had a pretty big week at home! Evan won the chorus award at school:

 Although I was most proud when I caught him reading just for fun:
And Issa got braces:
Friday was rough, but she's feeling better each day, and I think she looks super cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment