Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Day 204: Weekend Happies

The rest of our weekend was filled with lots of projects. Mom needed a new tv installed and set up, so we spent a lot of time over there. 

We also voted, and Issa wanted to be a part of the  process:

It's hard to believe that she will get to cast her own ballot in the next political election.

She and I also did our nails, which we now do every other Sunday because we are having great fun with Color Street:
It's polish, but it goes on more like a sticker, and we love the festive designs:
We already have Thanksgiving nails in the wings, and we will order our Christmas nails when they go live tomorrow. This is yet one more layer to my holiday fun!

I'm finding great joy in these little moments. I'm very aware that this one launches in three years, and I'm so excited to see what she does. She's going to be amazing. I'm just soaking up these moments now...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment