Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Day 298-299: Still Down

 I'm still limping around. The ankle is markedly better. I can put weight on it, and it's barely swollen. I just have very limited range of motion.

I planned to go to campus today, but decided to stay home. I didn't have any in-person meetings, and going from propped all day to down all day seemed like a bad idea. I'm currently sitting at the table, and we will see how that goes.

This is one of the silver linings of Covid. Any other year, I absolutely would have pushed to be in the office. I wouldn't miss meetings or classes. Since everything is already online, I'm only missing the informal conversations with the few other people in the building. It makes me feel a little less guilty--but I'm still annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment