Monday, February 15, 2021

Days 302-303: Happy Valentine's Day!


We had a really busy weekend, so much so I will need to spread our fun out over several posts.

We had a lovely time celebrating Valentine's Day! As a special gift to me, Brad spent most of the weekend working on projects--one planned, one not so much.

Friday night, the light in our living room died. The internal switch blew, and after a good 20 year run we decided it was time to replace it, and Brad even put it on a dimmer for us:
The end result is a marked improvement:
He also hung the boards, rings, and jars (not pictured) for my indoor herb garden:
It will be in the stairwell, and I am so excited! Issa and I hope to plant the seeds tonight!

Evan kept us warm with a toasty fire:
And we all loved our steak dinner last night. Brad really is the king of steak chefs.

We have spent all of February celebrating our little family love, and it was a nice weekend to put a pin in that! Next Friday, Brad and I are celebrating at the Colonial Inn downtown, and I can hardly wait!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment