Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Day 392: A Walk About

Tora is adjusting to life in our household quite nicely! She does like to be close to me, though, which meant I did a lot of working like this yesterday:
We are also very excited that our vet is starting to see patients again! She comes to our house, and she is only seeing animals outside, which means our cats have to be harnessed trained. We though this was going to be tricky, but we had pretty good success last night:
Inks slipped the harness shortly after this, but she ran right to the back yard, which is good. We just need to tighten it up and try again!

Tora was fine:

She didn't see the point of exploring outside, but we know she will be fine for a vet visit.

I have my 12 hour work day today, and I'm very sad to be away from her. Thankfully Brad has been sending me pictures and updates. She and Inks are closed to friendship, and she has stopped hissing at the dogs. It's hard to believe it's been less that 48 hours!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment