Monday, April 26, 2021

Days 401-402: Lots of Snuggles

 This weekend was a bit of a blur. Brad and I had a great date night at Mez on Friday! It was so very lovely to sit at a table and have hot food delivered. We were ticked into a corner of the patio, and we enjoyed the fresh air and no people.


Saturday, Issa and I spent the morning at a dance competition while the boys went to the dojo. Issa's team danced the best I've seen them dance all season! We are anxious to see the pictures and videos later this week since I managed to take none.

Saturday afternoon, Issa and I watched a ballet with Nana and Aunt Shannon before the boys joined us for dinner. I love watching ballets with Issa; her commentary is hysterical, and she is seeing new things now that she is on pointe herself! 

Yesterday, though, we all just crashed. Neither Brad or I felt 100%. Brad had a migraine; I had the end of a semester. It was a day for naps, family movies, and snuggles. Please take note of how Tora likes to sleep with me now:



This is currently adorable, but I have a feeling it will be less so when she gets as big as I think she might.

The one productive thing that happened yesterday was Issa finished this cat bed:
Inks has claimed it, and Issa is so happy she loves it.

This is set to be another crazy week, but it's the last week of classes for me and we have our last dance competition this weekend. We can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment