Tuesday, June 29, 2021

19 Years!

Today is our nineteen year anniversary! It's also the week before vacation and my first week teaching summer session two, which means life is crazy. So...we decided to sneak in a breakfast date this morning. I was trying to be sneaky and get a picture of him, but he caught me:
And then made fun of me:
And then took a good picture because he knows how much I love capturing these little moments:
We have been through a lot together. Last night we were trying to remember where we thought we would be in 20 years when we got married, and we couldn't even remember. We had dreams of a home and children, but we never would have imagined the careers we are in or thriving through a pandemic. It has been one wild ride, but I can't imagine being on it with anyone else. Here's to many, many more years...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment