Thursday, March 14, 2024

It's Spring!

I'm on spring break this week, and the weather is cooperating. It truly feels like spring, and the trees and bulbs are starting to bloom. I am spending a lot of my break getting our yard spring cleaned.

Tuesday, I cleaned out the front flowers beds, and yesterday I mulched all of them:
It only took me two trips to Home Depot for mulch. The guy was laughing at me because I didn't measure anything. I just trusted my heart, and I was off by seven. But I love the final result:
I like the black mulch against my purple flowers and the eventual red of the Japanese maples.

Today, I started on the back yard:
I left the last dump of fall leaves down for the winter to give critters warm homes. Now it's time to rake them up. I got the front section of the backyard finished, which meant I could get the fire pit back set to rights. I'm hoping we use it this weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment