Wednesday, March 13, 2024

She's Home!

My girl is home! 

She had an absolutely fabulous time in London and Paris. It's her story to tell, but I loved getting these pictures and then hearing all of the stories when she was home. Harry Potter was a huge favorite and great way to start the trip.

She loved the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace:
I loved hearing how much history she soaked up at those places. She also ate  really, really well, which makes her more confident to study abroad:
Europe really does do food allergies so much better than the US.

I'm glad she went to Bath, but she was not as enamored as I was:


She did love tea at Sally Lund's:
And they got to go into the circle of Stonehenge at sunset:
She really fell in love with Paris:

But we are all glad she is home, especially Inks:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment