Friday, December 7, 2012

Giddy

Giddy. That is the only way to describe me right now. I'm plain giddy.

An incredibly kind friend called this week to ask if she could babysit so Brad and I could go on a date. Um...yes. That would be lovely.

And then...the cherry on top...Brad is planning the whole thing! I have no idea what we are doing except that it is Christmas-y and I might need to wear a dress. Issa is deciding. Yes...he told her, and she is in charge of dressing me.

The whole thing reminds me of our very first date 14 years ago. It was Valentine's Day, and he planned a whole date day. I knew nothing, and my mom was responsible for dressing me because she knew the whole plan. It was a perfect day, one that Brad and I still talk about often.

Now, my sweet, romantic husband is planning a day for us again, and I couldn't be more excited. Giddy, in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment