Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I Say Padido, You Say Camaro

We took one of the neighbor boys with is us to ninjitsu yesterday. There was whole of little boy energy in my back seat.

A few weeks ago, Brad and I made the poor decision to teach the kids to play padido. It's all well and good except they can't tell the difference between a headlight that is out and sun glare off one headlight. It makes the drive to ninjitsu the perfect time of day to yell, "Padido!" a million and one times. They, of course, decided they needed to teach Zack this game, too. I'm just driving along to the sounds of "Padido!" every three seconds when he yells, "Camaro!" Padido. Camaro. Same difference. I almost had to pull over I was laughing so hard. We did get that straightened out, though.

Now if I can just explain sun glare...

No comments:

Post a Comment