Monday, February 13, 2017

To West Coast and Back Again

 Issa and I made our annual trek to Greenville, South Carolina this weekend for the West Coast dance competition and convention. Issa danced her little feet off! She competed tap:
 Jazz:
 And lyrical:
All three dances earned 4 out of 5 stars, and I'm so proud of how much they've grown since Showcase.

Issa also had a little fan:
 Blair is one of the littles in the class she helps out in and the studio director's daughter. Watching the two of them have ballet class in the dressing room melted my heart.

I actually loved watching all of the big girls play with her:
 It truly is a family, and those little moments are perfect evidence.

Issa's whole Mini group is so sweet this year:
 And she loved spending time with these two:
 They've danced together sine the beginning:
I loved seeing how much Issa has grown since last year. She picked up on the choreography so much more quickly, and she had fun in classes. I couldn't be more proud, and I can't wait to see where the rest of the season takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment