Thursday, May 17, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a lovely Mother's Day! I just have been swamped teaching a three-week summer intensive, so I haven't made the time to write about it.

Here what we did for Mother's Day: nothing. Just like I asked. I slept until nine, at which point the children brought be breakfast in bed. Evan and I stayed there to watch the most recent Pirates of the Carribean movie, which was hysterical. He even paused it long enough to bring me mac and cheese for lunch.

Mom came over for dinner, and Brad made burgers and fries with a chocate cake and strawberry trifle. It was perfection.

And...the kiddos made me possibly the most thoughtful gift ever:
It may not be readily apparent, but it's Maine. They made Brad and I's cabin and the ocean. How cute is that? I might have cried.


No comments:

Post a Comment