Monday, May 21, 2018

So Much Celebrating

May is a month of  celebrating for us!

Issa and I always love celebrating the end of dance season with the Carolina Ballet's season finale. I'm sure they plan it just for us. We originally had tickets for Sunday, but Issa's dance banquet was scheduled for Sunday, so we moved our tickets to Thursday. We left straight from dance pictures, hence Issa's make-up:
 We didn't get home until midnight Thursday night, but it was totally worth it! We had a blast, and she got up Friday like a champ!

Friday, we celebrated surviving last week with a family dinner at Pueblo with chocolate to follow. Sometimes it's the little things in May.

Saturday, Issa had Company auditions for next year, Evan had his friends over for his birthday party, and I had a reunion with the students I took to Italy last year. It sounded totally great when we planned it, but it was a zoo! Issa feels great about auditions, Daddy took the boys to Defy Gravity, and I loved seeing some alum Saturday night. I was home in time to help wrangle everyone to sleep, and everyone had a great day. We have nothing but blurry pictures to show for it, but I guess that's about right for four boys.

Yesterday, we had a double celebration for Issa. She has art work on display in the library:
Hers is the piece on the bottom. We also celebrated the end of the dance season with the Company. Of course I took no pictures.

This weekend we have zero plans, and we are holding on to that space like our lives depended on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment