Monday, January 28, 2019

I Took Pictures!!!

This post should be titled 2019 Company Showcase, but I so very proud of myself that I got pictures of every costume!

We don't have production costumes yet, and we were down a mini who had the flu, but these six were ready to rock before the show started:
 Issa loves her tap costume because it is super comfortable and soft:
 We got her musical theatre skirt when we arrived yesterday--so glad it fit:
 I love that she is wearing Grandma's earrings and broach for this one:
 This lyrical has an applique that is straight from the devil:
 I had to sew it on while she was in it, and she has the nerve to make this crazy face when I tried to take the picture:
 Dance sisters and the best:
 Jazz is very fun this year:
 And I love the simplicity of her solo costume:
She was so nervous to do her solo. Friday's rehearsal ended when she threw up thanks to a migraine. It was not exactly the best way to go into Showcase, but she rocked it!

I love, love, love watching her on stage, and I just know this is going to be an amazing season!

No comments:

Post a Comment