Thursday, January 17, 2019

It's a Dental Miracle...

My children have very special mouths. Issa's is so tiny; Evan is part shark with all his extra teeth. Taking them to the dentist always drums up some kind of crazy I-didn't-even-know-that-was-a-thing nightmare. I find myself wearing pearls and cardigans in some kind of subconscious plea to the their teeth that if I look put together perhaps they can get it together.

This morning, it worked!

I took both kiddos to the dentist, and the lovely hygienist came to get me after their cleanings and she said, "Everything looks great! See you in sixth months!"

I had to clarify that she meant both children and she had in fact looked in their mouths. The latest x-rays show Evan's front teeth are just above the gum line. No one has any new surprises. I just don't even know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment