Thursday, July 30, 2020

Day 135: That View

I had to go into the office yesterday, and it was the first day I've spent in my new office. I just can't get over that view:
This semester will be like no other, and I never imagined I would be having to decide which stairs are up and which are down, but I also know I am so lucky to work in this place.

I am finishing my grad class this week, and these teachers are utterly amazing. They are working on advanced degrees while preparing for a school year that will be very different than last. I have been so impressed by their work and by the way that they are applying what we are learning to virtual learning.

And on campus, I work with a great team. We are figuring this out together, and no one has thrown up their hands and said it can't be done. We are figuring it out--and then refiguring when things change. We are going to make it.

And just look at that view...

No comments:

Post a Comment