Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Day 276: 60 Weeks

 This is my 60th week of completing at least 5 workouts with FitOn. It feels really good. I'm gradually picking up heavier weights, and things that used to be near impossible just aren't anymore.

What has been really fun, though, is picking up two Zoom yoga classes outside of the app! A friend used her quarantine to become yoga certified, and I'm taking two classes with her a week. Sundays Brad and I both take her class, which is fun.

Last night, I added her ball yoga class. I've never done a class like that, and it was so fun. It was nice to feel challenged but not lost, and there was only one time where the ball went one way and I went another. The really fun thing is a friend from college joined the class! In this crazy world, sometimes it really is the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment