Thursday, January 6, 2022

Milestones

 This has been a weird week.

The kids had another snow day Tuesday. We were very lucky, but a lot of the county still didn't have power. The good news about us being home was it gave Issa and I chance to go to the bank. She opened her own checking account with a debit card. I was so, so impressed with our banker and the way he explained everything to her. We want he to begin developing good financial habits before she goes to college, and we will be able to transfer money right to her account if she needs it while she is traveling with her team or away at school. It's a good thing and another milestone.

Yesterday, the kids finally went back to school! It felt like forever since they had been there, but we made it! It felt like a huge milestone.

I juts finished my syllabi for the spring. I'm teaching a brand new course, and I just build the framework, which is really fun. I have a lot of prep to do, but I'm feeling like it's going to be a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment