Tuesday, January 25, 2022

New Adventures

 This semester, I am only teaching one course, which feels so much better. I technically taught my year's load last semester, but I still needed to teach one course in the spring, and I would have missed teaching if I hadn't. 

This is a brand new course for me: Assessment and Technology. We needed to redesign the course, and I've seen where our student teachers struggle with assessment, so I volunteered. It's always overwhelming and thrilling to redesign a class. This one is particularly fun, though, because I love assessment.

We met for the first time last night, and it's a cool class. Half of them are brand new, the rest are only a semester in. They come to us from all over, and the varying perspectives are going to be fun. I really, really like them individual, but as a class it's going to be a challenge. I feel a lot of differentiation in my future! I can't wait to see where this semester takes us...

No comments:

Post a Comment