Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Breaking News...

We have some breaking news around here this morning:
Yep. Our girl lost her second tooth this morning. And by lost, I mean I pulled. It has been insanely loose for the past few days, and she was whining this morning that it hurt when she bit into her banana. That is a sure sign it's just time.

I would love to say it was a lovely moment in which her tooth glided into my hand. But it was more a moment of me trying not to scream at my child. She wanted me to pull it, but she wanted me to pull it without touching it. That's highly possible, you know. Then, when I tried to put my hand in there the first time, the little rat actually bit me. Not hard, and I don't think it was intentional. Her nerves just got the better of her. Needless to say, I announced I was out. But...she promised to not bite me again, so I gave it one more try. Voila!

The tooth is already in her magic box awaiting the tooth fairy. It's going to be a very big morning for a certain little girl tomorrow. A birthday and a fairy visit; it doesn't get any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment