Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Little Crazy Man

With Issa in Company, we are spending three afternoons a week at the studio. Evan has soccer on Thursdays, but Mondays and Wednesdays he hangs out with me while we watch Issa dance. He has his own little dance bag complete with books, crayons, snacks, and the iPad. He also has all manner of big girls to fuss over him. It's really a rough life. Not once has he complained about going.
 
For me, it's pretty ideal. I get to watch Issa dance, and I get to hang out with this crazy little man:
Yesterday, he announced he wanted me to take his picture. But, I was not allowed to get up and in every picture he made the above face. The lighting was terrible, and I was way too close. He found the whole thing hysterical. He would be cracking up, and then I would hold up the camera and I got that weirdo face. It was a pretty great game.

Here's the thing about Evan. He's too funny. I see many teacher phone calls in my future, and I can only imagine the nut-job things he and his friends will attempt in high school. I'm bracing for it now. Life is always an adventure with him, but at least we're all laughing along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment