Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Still Holly Jolly-ing

Hello again! It's been a while. In the midst of the holly jollyness of this time of year, I'm finding I am not the most responsible person. I've been staying up way too late working on Christmas gifts, dance costumes, and if I'm totally honest watching Hallmark Christmas movies. I might have a problem. But...since I'm no longer going into the office since the semester ended, I've been letting myself sleep knowing I can come home and do everything I normally do in the morning. Unfortunately, that means I've been missing my writing window, though, too.

This weekend was filled with going to see Rudolph (which was incredible), baking cookies with friends, and a declared pajama day on Sunday. We finished edible gifts and watched Christmas movies all snuggled on the couch. It was lovely.

This week, I'm dividing my time between the school and working on projects around the house. We've had big fun in kindergarten decorating gingerbread men and making reindeer. I'm down to one costume to finish for dance, and the only glitch has been the little sequin pieces that are stuck in my area rug. Word to the wise: do not cut sequins over carpet. Just don't. I think I will declare it Christmas magic and roll on!

For now, off to make more magic...

No comments:

Post a Comment