Monday, March 21, 2016

Another One in the Books

We have another dance competition in the books! Issa danced beautifully, and we just keep seeing growth every competition this year! Her little team took a first and second overall, and she took a fourth overall for her solo. The studio also got Top Studio for the third year at this competition, which is awesome!

These are the moments that I love, though:
I love watching her warm up and rehearse before she goes on. In these moments, I see how much she has grown.

I also love watching her be with her friends. I love hearing their giggles and watching them hug. I love listening to the squeals when they place, and I love knowing that she will hold on to these memories long after she packs up the trophies and medals.

No comments:

Post a Comment