Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Spring Break Has Arrived!

The kids are on Spring Break this week, and since I traveled for work on mine I took the week "off." I'm still doing quite a bit, but I'm doing it from home in the moments that I'm not doing something with the kiddos. It's a little nuts, but it's all good.

Unfortunately, Daddy has to travel and is launching his new business this week, so a real trip was out of the realm of possibility this year. Instead, I have promised the kiddos that we will do one fun thing every day.

Yesterday, the fun thing was bowling! We finally went to the bowling alley beside the dojo, and it is our new bowling home! Just look at that form:
 The sheer will steering the ball down the alley:
 The fact that my children creamed me:
 We had a blast. We played skeeball and the claw games. And we laughed. It was a great start to the week!

We also had one of Brad's colleagues over for dinner last night:
I love excuses to pull out some of the nicer things. It was an early evening, which was also nice!

Now, I need to pull a few reports before we start today's adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment