Friday, September 15, 2017

This Week Brought to You by Coffee and Jesus...

...not neccessarily in that order.

Over the summer, I volunteered for many things not quite realizing how the stars were aligning. So...the run down.

1. Read-a-Thon started yesterday. This weekend and Monday, this happened:
 630 folders stuffed and ready to go. They were distributed Tuesday morning.

2. Tuesday we celebrated this very shy 11 year-old:

 Bless her heart. She had planned a grilled meal, but Irma. So...we went to Weaver Street and made a quick cake.

3. Yesterday was the official Read-a-Thon kick-off:
I got the bulletin board up and spent the entire lunch reading and talking about Read-a-Thon with all the children. It was so fun! But exhausting.

4. Tomorrow is the Hog Day Dessert Competition! So. Many. Last. Minute. Details.

5. I'm running a state-wide conference next Wednesday.

6. I'm presenting at a conference Thursday.

7. I'm presenting at a conference Saturday.

8. Bless. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment