Monday, November 13, 2017

Not At All Planned But All Good

I had grand plans of cleaning and organizing this weekend. We have another crazy week. Issa is doing the hair and make-up for the school play, I leave for Charleston Thursday, and Brad's dad comes for a visit Friday. I had grand designs of having us all ready for all of that. I did no cleaning and we are so far from ready, but it was worth it.

Friday, we kicked the weekend off with our first fire and chestnuts:

 Brad had finally perfected the technique by adding a little steam to the roasting process. The kids would still prefer s'mores, though:

 Saturday, Issa and I headed our for our annual Christmas crafting supply shopping list and lunch at Pizza Hut thanks to her book-it coupon:
 The pop socket was a whim.

Sunday, we went to get the second round of craft supplies, Evan new shoes, and Issa a curtain for her closet. We are moving furniture--again--always--and the doors are now replaced by a curtain and all of her things are completely reorganized. We also spent a ton of time making a flock:
We made 27 of these little turkeys for her dance littles, sisters, and teammates.

I'm so behind the eight ball, but I think it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment