Monday, April 9, 2018

Hoppy Easter

We have been Eastering and Spring Breaking and generally loving life these days! It will probably take me a few days to get the blog caught up on all of our fun!

On Good Friday, we decorated eggs at Nana's house:
 The big surprise, though, was that Aunt Shannon got to join the fun!!!
 A close up of her one perfect egg:
 She called Tuesday to let us know she was coming, and I might have full-out ugly cried. I kind of like my sister. She has a client in Charlotte, and she took the train up to spent the holiday with us. The funniest thing was surprising the kids Thursday night with a trip to the train station to get her. Nana let it slip Thursday afternoon she was coming for Easter, but the kids didn't realize we were picking her up until we were actually in the train station. It was awesome.

This year, the kids made a whole egg family. Evan started the whole thing when he made General Teal:
 Issa then made him a wife and daughter. Evan made some extra soldiers:
 It was such fun.

Saturday we ate too much food and just generally enjoyed all being together. Sunday, we went to sunrise service, and I would like the record to show that the Bowers were there early! It was a little Easter miracle. Of course, I took zero pictures on Easter. I'm pretty sure Aunt Shannon did, though. Thank goodness for Aunt Shannon!

No comments:

Post a Comment