Wednesday, April 25, 2018

"Raise Creative Kids," They Said...

..."It will be fun," they said!

And in so many ways, they are right. The kids are in a particularly creative season. They are crafting and tinkering up a storm. I love hearing their giggles and their problem solving as they are in this creative zone.

But last night. Last night, I cleaned Issa's bathroom. What I will say for my creative children is they totally cleaned their tools and art brushes. However, I swear they murdered a fairy in there. The sink and counter were covered in little watered-down paint dots and glitter remnants. I think there was some oil of some sort. It was...special.

It cleaned up relatively easily, but we did have a meaningful conversation about cleaning up your cleaning up. Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment