Thursday, October 25, 2018

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Yesterday was Brad's birthday, and since it was an important day I took no pictures. It's how I roll.

We did celebrate him, though! There were presents, spaghetti for dinner, and cheesecake for dessert. We will celebrate more this weekend when it's not a Wednesday.

For now, though, I want to celebrate the man I married. The man who spent his birthday attending the fourth grade state regions float parade and taking Evan to the dojo. A man who said at 35 he would like to start a business and be a CEO by 40; he's currently starting his second company as CEO at 39. A man who makes me go to bed early when I hit the wall and takes over whatever I was doing--even when I know he's just as tired. He amazes me every single day, and I'm so excited to see what he does on this next trip around the sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment