Thursday, August 6, 2020

Day 141: Simple Pleasures

We are enjoying some simple pleasures around here.

Evan invested in a new video game and has made himself quite comfortable:



In the game, he is actually running a farm. He has learned how to budget to buy machinery. He knows how much it takes to raise a cow, and where you can sell wood when you clear a field. It's the closest thing to living in the country, and he and Brad have had some great conversations based on it.

Issa is still living in the kitchen. She is playing with cloud bread, and she helped me make a killer salad for dinner. Please notice the dressing mixing bowl:
I made that! It really is perfect for mixing up a quick dressing, and it's the first thing I made with a spout. It's far from perfect, but it's functional and it makes me very happy to see it used! Everything else I have made is either a cat dish or a candy dish, so this is a big jump for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment