Monday, August 31, 2020

Days 161-162: A Different Kind of Restful

I had big plans around the house this weekend, but I spent the entire thing either in bed or on the couch. I'm not a fan. It seems I had a bit of a sinus infection, and we learned I can not take Mucinex-D. It 100% kicked my illness, but I was apparently very entertaining and have no memory of any of it.

From the couch, though, I did get to watch the last half of Issa's Aunt Shannon Fashion Show:


She was in this cardigan when I left for work this morning, and I have a feeling she will be living in it:


Strike a pose:

She had so much fun trying on all the clothes and then rearranging her closet and drawers. 

Evan also made cut sugar cookies all by himself this weekend, and most of the flour made it in the cookies:

He really is becoming a very good cook!

I'm so grateful for a family that took care of me, and I'm glad that seems to be behind me! I am saying I'm done with colds for the year now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment