Thursday, December 15, 2011

Check Out Miss Thing

My little girl is growing up, and she jumped into her first major hair trend: a feather. Can you see the blue in her hair? Her hair is a bit of a mess after a full day of school.

She has been begging for one for weeks, and when we were getting our hair cuts this week she asked again. I'm personally not a huge fan of the feather, but it can't be worse than the horrible perm and five feet tall bangs I rocked once upon a time. So...we bought a feather. I decided it was a teachable moment about investing in quality accessories and having them placed professionally. It's a real rooster feather that has been professionally attached with a bead. It could be with us for four months. Issa is in love; I'm in like. And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment