Tuesday, April 3, 2012

All Kinds of Fun

We have been having all kinds of fun! In fact, we've been so busy I haven't had time to blog.

Friday afternoon, we went to see Tyler the Medium play in his high school baseball game. We chose this game because he was playing the school where I used to teach, and I thought it would be fun to see some old friends. I spent days prepping myself to yell, "Go Wolves!" instead of "Go Knights!" It was actually really an odd mix of emotions, and I realized I was still pretty attached to my old school. And then...they forgot about the game and didn't show up. Classy.

The positive is that Tyler's team scrimmaged themselves, which was really fun to watch. It was much shorter, and afterwards the kids got to go out on the field:
They might have been on a MLB field. They were so excited! Evan has his first glove and was in constant motion:

Issa and I had made pom-poms in the team colors. Please notice she also dressed for the occasion in school colors and a "cheerleader" skirt:

Saturday was a much needed day around the house with high quality naps and lots of play time. I really have no idea where the day went.

Sunday, though, was the neighborhood Easter egg hunt. Of course, Issa dressed everyone for the occasion:

She really wanted Evan to wear his ears, but he has become quite attached to his hat.

A second attempt at the perfect picture:

This new cheese face on Evan is a real picture killer.

Evan was all about the hunt:

Just call him E-Diddy with that hat. It's killing me, but I'm resisting that battle.

Issa got to go on the big kid hunt:


She's that little pink dot. The big kid hunt is also known as run like crazy through the field looking for eggs.


After the hunt, we enjoyed the playground:

Evan fell in love with this slide!

Issa is trying to master monkey bars:

It was big fun!


This is Issa's spring break, so she is enjoying a little extra time playing with the neighbor girls. I suppose it's time to open the door and let the giggly, glittery chaos begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment