Monday, April 16, 2012

Well...This is the Best I've Got

I would love to say we had a highly adventurous weekend. I would love to say we were highly productive. But...we didn't, and we weren't. We did get hair cuts, get me a phone from this decade, and open the pond for the spring. We played with friends, and we braved the grocery on a Sunday afternoon. That's about it.

I do have a funny. I was in the kitchen, doing a little cleaning, and I hear Issa's little voice, "A little help over here." I looked up to see this:
It appears Evan was stuck:
Issa can climb behind the couch, and Evan attempted to follow. He could get down, but he could not get up. Hmmmm....
He didn't seem too bothered. It's their little club house, and when he's ready to come out we give him a lift. Who knows what these two will think of next!

No comments:

Post a Comment