Thursday, April 26, 2012

Why I Might Lose It:

A List of evidence proving I do not have it all together:

1. The spring festival is tomorrow. Progress on the games: I have sorted the supplies into different bags. That's it. Bring on the coffee it's going to be a long 36 hours.

2. Yesterday was my last day of class. That alone is enough to make me crazy. It's always bitter sweet, and it always puts me in a bit of a funk. I hate goodbyes.

3. My honors students are presenting their research today. I want to vomit for them. I so understand the nerves they have this morning. I had the nightmares for them last night. They will be fine.

4. I have a pile of papers to grade that would make anyone cry.

5. I'm estimating I have five loads of laundry to do...which probably means I have eight. We have clean towels in the dryer and I did an underwear check. We're good for at least two days. It will have to wait.

6. There are ants in my kitchen. Ugh!!! That is enough to drive me to distraction. Reggie is coming this afternoon. Reggie is my Orkin Man. He is also my current hero.

7. Reggie will say nice things like the ants are not my fault. Have I mentioned Reggie is my current hero? I have no idea how this fits in the list, but I am very much looking forward to it.

Time to hook up the coffee IV and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment