Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Off

July is my month "off." I am using that term very loosely. Basically, I'm still working but I can do it from the comfort of my own couch and only go into the office two afternoons a week. I know--a truly first world problem. I am very lucky I have a job I love and that I do have the amount of flexibility I do. I just had visions of a carefree month--not so much.
 
Since I am home, though, I've made a list of small projects I want to tackle. The first was our ugly old mailbox:
 It actually looks better than it did in this picture because I had already scrubbed the worst of the ick off. After a little sanding, I gave it a coat of outdoor, heat resistant, rust resistant paint. Voila:
I have a nice shiny mailbox again! Sometimes it's the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment