Thursday, September 3, 2015

Finally Finished!

Sometimes late truly is better than never:
My youngest niece just turned six months, and I finally put this baby blanket in the mail today. I'm telling myself that it's just now turning chilly enough to need a quilt. And if nothing else she can use it to play with her baby dolls.

I hate that this one is coming to her so late; the others had theirs before they were born. However: I also did not have a husband, a full-time job, or children of my own when they were born. I'm trying to give myself grace on this one.

That being said, Sweet Hadley, please know that you are so loved. Every single stitch is filled with love and prayers for you and your sweet smile and heart. Aunt Heather may be slow, but I'll always show up--promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment