Wednesday, September 16, 2015

On it!

This morning, the kids got ready in record time...because I had a major carrot. We ordered Halloween costumes.

I have well-documented my quirk about ordering costumes early. I just get so paranoid about things not arriving on time. I also like the early bird sales, which is why Oriental Trading just got an order from me for our trick-or-treat treasures. The kids also love picking out their costumes, which makes it fun! I am sworn to secrecy, but I think they will be adorable again this year.

The other underlying reason I wanted to order them this morning was just so I could feel like I was on it! Between the Read-a-Thon and work and dance and the dojo I'm meeting myself coming and going. It was awfully nice to just put a big check in that box.

Now if I can just find a way to start sneaking some decorations out...

No comments:

Post a Comment