Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Issa's Birth Month

Well...it's September, which means it's Issa's birth month! We thought we were starting the celebrating this weekend, but it actually started yesterday! Daddy had to travel, I had to teach, so the kids got to hang out with Miss Hannah. And because Miss Hannah spoils them rotten, she got cupcakes for Issa's birthday since it's the last time she will see them before the big day. Issa was so excited...and so the celebrations begin.

I have always been so fortunate to have babysitters that truly love my kiddos. I love that when I'm teaching I don't have to worry. I know they are in great hands. And I love that the kids don't mind one bit! I never get asked not to go. They are more than happy to be with people they consider extended family. It's a gift worth celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment