Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Issa Update

I just adore this child. Here was her big find at the Air and Space Museum:
 They are 3-D printed Discovery earrings. Like you do. She and Daddy have big plans to print some other earrings soon.

In other news, her dance season is all but over. She had auditions this weekend, and I can't believe how much calmer and confident she was. It's always easier when you aren't planning to move a level, but it was still good to see. We also took our annual end of the season girls' day to the ballet:
We saw a beautiful and very funny production of Midsummer Night's Dream after a lovely lunch. I just love listening to her explain her world. She's growing up so fast, and I am soaking in these days.

Fourth grade is drawing to a close, and she's very excited about being the biggest kid in the school next year. Be still my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment